the difference YOU made

The disdain I held for this realm was my propensity. With cynicism dwelling deep in me, I kept myself from believing in the felicity that 'can' be found in this world. It was difficult for me to believe in the notion of love, gratitude, trust and friendship. And then, 'YOU' happened! My cynicism melted away. What now ensconced in me was the belief that there is still some goodness, some truthfulness and there is still hope!

I was like a book kept in the cupboard, all covered in dust, waiting to be read. But you made me the page, folded at the corners, bookmarked and highlighted; as if there is a part of me you always wanted to come back to!

With a tint of chaos, I found my perfect life with you!

You, and only you could have made me believe in love after all the doubts I had. You came like a lullaby for my inquietude, and today I'm happy that you came..................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog